It is a tool for Samsung devices that helps users flash ROMs on their devices. It can also be used to flash custom recoveries as well as doing some other tech stuff. Connect your phone to your PC, go to ADB installation folder, open a command window from there and issue the below command to flash stock recovery image. On rebooting my phone, everything (apps and data) was in the same place and worked same just like they were/did prior to me making a backup. Unfortunately unlike CWM and TWRP recovery systems, the stock android recovery doesn’t allow you to choose which portions of the backup to restore.
Congratulations, You have successfully installed Cell C Titan Stock ROM using SPD Flash tool. Started as a blog in 2010 where we just share tutorials, guides and latest tech news. We’ve been listed as one of the top tech blog sites in the Philippines.
- Island/work profiles/parallel apps cannot backed up because TWRP cannot distinguish between encryption profiles, only user 0 is decrypted by default.
- Copyright © Best full guides for upgrade firmware all devices – 2023.
- Once you’ve selected the zip file you will see the Confirm Flash screen.
- This is possible with the help of a variety of operating systems.
- Turn on USB debugging on your MTK Android and connect it via a good USB cable to your PC.
Finally, it’s time for flashing Custom ROM into the device. Select the firmware custom ROM File there and boom you’re good to go. An effective way for installing TWRP recovery is to download the ZIP file of TWRP recovery onto the SD card and then you can use it in the Recovery Mode of your device. You don’t have to understand the technical stuff like Opening Developer Options, Unlocking OEM and Unlocking the Bootloader if you are using such apps.
Of course, the instructions for non-rooted users will work on any device. So, let’s begin on how to backup Android device’s apps and data. If you don’t want to upload your backup to cloud storage or look for a method that does not require the internet, this method is for you.